The New Coronavirus
Preventing the spread in your facility: Our team strongly believes in getting ahead of viruses like COVID-19. In order to help prevent the spread of these types of viruses, we’re sharing our most helpful tips and up-to-date information on symptoms, prevention, and more…
Though there’s currently no treatment, the best way to prevent the spread of illness-causing viruses in your facility is by staying informed.
According to WHO and the CDC, common symptoms of COVID-19 may include: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and more…
In addition to using powerful products, you and your crew can do things today that will help prevent the spread of viruses in your facility tomorrow.
- Practice proper hygiene, including covering your nose and mouth with a tissue when you sneeze or cough.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap. Check out these tips for effective handwashing techniques to ensure you’re properly preventing the spread of germs.
- Avoid close personal contact with others.
- Wear a mask when traveling, especially to areas of international concern like China.
- Follow product instructions as directed to ensure proper disinfection of surface areas.
The best way to ensure you and your crew stay safe is by learning all you can about viruses like COVID-19 and the products that prevent them. Check out the below resource for more quick and easy tips on preventing or eliminating the spread of viruses like COVID-19 in your facility.