With the nature of the shipping industry still proving to be a challenge, customers and crews in every industry need products and solutions they can count on. That’s why we’re proud to be the home of the readily available MAXIM® line.
MAXIM offers customers a complete line of cleaners, disinfectants, and innovative solutions that work to help protect what matters most. The best part? These products are in stock—ready to be delivered to you when you need them.
On top of being available now, MAXIM products and solutions are currently helping BSCs and crew members keep Everything Clean across the nation. Office buildings, restaurants, hotels, long-term care facilities—crews in these industries and beyond are hyper-focused on effective cleaning products and processes right now. But focusing on enhanced cleaning doesn’t have to come with enhanced stress…
Midlab COO, Matt Johnston, says:
“Finding products and solutions that simplify the cleaning and disinfection process is not only helpful to busy crews, it can also be extremely cost-effective. With less time and product wasted, comes more savings. With less product misuse and inaccurate measurements, comes more savings. These things add up, and MAXIM is all about using multi-purpose products and solutions to lower these costs with all-around improved efficiency.”
With the exclusive MAXIM line, customers can expect:
- A diverse selection of cleaners, disinfectants, & deodorants
- Readily available inventory
- Shorter lead times on orders
- Easier training for crews
- Lower carbon footprints1
Gentle, yet powerful products. That’s why MAXIM.
High-risk ingredients are active in many of today’s most commonly-used cleaning products. With long-term use, these ingredients can be harmful or even life-threatening to customers and building occupants.
With our hydrogen peroxide-based disinfectant, Facility+™ RTU by MAXIM, crews can kill tough germs and viruses in as little as 30 seconds2 without exposing people to health risks associated with long-term use of chemicals like sodium hypochlorite (bleach), phenols, and QUATs.
This EPA-approved, two-in-one cleaner and disinfectant is made for use on most hard, non-porous surfaces, so crews can effectively clean more with less resources and less risk.
Innovative, cost-saving solutions. That’s why MAXIM.
Along with safer, multi-purpose products like Facility+, cleaning and disinfection solutions aimed at solving supply chain challenges and improving all-around efficiency are critical for businesses today. At Midlab, this is something we keep in mind in all aspects of our work.
When formulating MAXIM products, we asked ourselves: “How can we maximize each product’s benefits for end users?” When brainstorming new innovations to complement the line, we ask ourselves: “What would be most useful to MAXIM end users?”
We ask these questions to ensure we’re always delivering the greatest value possible. Because we’re not just here to provide cleaning products, we’re here to help protect what matters most long-term. We don’t just want to help solve problems, we want to proactively prevent them.
To achieve these goals for those who count on us, we equipped the MAXIM line with a full suite of efficiency-focused innovations, including Facility+ and these helpful solutions:
- The PLUS Label System™ – Available on all MAXIM products, this exclusive label system features multiple languages, numbered steps, and visual icons with clear descriptors to help you simplify cleaning and training while eliminating waste and confusion.
- Safe-to-Ship™ Packaging – Readily available in MAXIM quarts, gallons, and other sized products, Safe-to-Ship packaging is designed to prevent spills and leaks during delivery. The end result? A lower cost to serve with an expanded delivery reach.
- FlexMax™ Packaging – This environmentally-responsible packaging is designed to get the most out of your MAXIM floor strippers and finishes. Each bag empties completely to help reduce waste, lower your carbon footprint, and use up to 38% less storage space.
- Easy Dilution Solution (EDS) – Available for select MAXIM products, this portable, hassle-free dilution control system helps users measure product accurately and save on previously-wasted resources.
These innovations are just the tip of the iceberg. There are so many ways the MAXIM line can help customers and distributors keep Everything Clean and operating efficiently.
Ready to become a distributor? Want to learn more about our products and innovations? Find the answers you’re looking for or get started today at WhyMaxim.com.
1 Reduced carbon footprint is a result of select MAXIM products.
2 See product label(s) for a full list of pathogens and contact kill times.