Preventing the Spread of Illnesses in Your Facility
A safe facility starts with understanding what you need to keep Everything Clean. Select your industry to stay informed on important safety topics like disinfection, training, and overall illness prevention.
Though there’s currently no treatment for COVID-19, the best way to prevent the spread of illness-causing viruses in your facility is by staying informed.
According to WHO and the CDC, common symptoms of COVID-19 may include: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and more…
In addition to using powerful products, you and your crew can do things today that will help prevent the spread of viruses in your facility tomorrow.
- Practice proper hygiene, including covering your nose and mouth with a tissue when you sneeze or cough.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap. Check out these tips for effective handwashing techniques to ensure you’re properly preventing the spread of germs.
- Avoid close personal contact with others.
- Wear a mask when traveling.
- Follow product instructions as directed to ensure proper disinfection of surface areas.
The best way to ensure you and your crew stay safe is by learning all you can about viruses like COVID-19 and the products that prevent them. Check out the below resource for more quick and easy tips on preventing or eliminating the spread of viruses like COVID-19 in your facility.